23 January 2010

MISSION: A Quick Update

Thank you all for your continued support of the Secret Agent L project. Things have been kind of quiet around Command Central for a while, especially as a result of the situation in Haiti. My heart has been extremely heavy as a result, and I've spent much time praying and thinking of ways to help (as I'm sure most of you have been doing as well).

I decided to take some of the money that you kind souls have donated towards the Secret Agent L project and donate it to the relief efforts in Haiti. I made the donation tonight during the Hope for Haiti telethon, and while I didn't get through via the phone, and, thus, didn't get to talk to Julia Roberts or Matt Damon, I did manage to make an online contribution on "our" behalf. It is my hope that you will find this use of some of the Secret Agent L funds appropriate.

I'm happy to say, though, that missions will resume this weekend, as I spent the majority of tonight prepping for Super Secret Saturday. I'm looking forward to extending my heart and hands to the Pittsburgh area again, especially after the difficult recent days.

Blessings to each of you, and please continue to give, to pray (if you choose), and to extend your own hearts and hands to those around you.

The Most Love Ever,
Secret Agent L

1 comment:

Operation Smiley Face said...

Nothing lifts the spirit like giving so I am happy to hear that you are getting back to your missions. I look forward to reading about them. :)