04 August 2009

Prayers Needed, Please

It is not Secret Agent L's plan to ever use this site as anything but a forum for kindness. She had hoped that she'd only ever post her missions here, but tonight, things have changed.

Pittsburgh is a very tight-knit city. We care about each other, we look out for one another, and we defend each other. But something went wrong tonight.

We've now made headlines on CNN. Secret Agent L asks that you please pray for our community, for those who lost their lives, and for those left behind. And she asks that you please look into your hearts and promise to only let love, kindness, tolerance, and *especially* non-violence reside there.

Secret Agent L is a real woman, with real feelings and real tears, which fall from her eyes as she writes this. She cries for her city.

Please pray for peace.

Please pray for peace.

1 comment:

Secret Agent T said...

S.A.L. ~ I am so sorry to hear about the sadness in your city tonight. These things I do not understand, nor do I want to. I know that deep in my heart I truly, firmly, believe there is more good than bad out in the world and hold tight to that during times like these.

I will pray for your city, the families, the injured, the deceased and for peace.

I pray with you and for you as well.

In Kindness,
S.A.T.