13 August 2009

To Help Heal

I was thinking that maybe posting something would help me feel a little bit of peace and healing during this difficult time, but I didn't feel up to doing a mission on my own yet. Luckily, an Affiliated Agent in NYC (Agent A) went out this past weekend and completed a Quadruple Mission (!) and sent me the specifics this afternoon. Thus, I present to you the mission of Affiliated Agent A in NYC:

Main Location: Brooklyn, NY (Brooklyn Heights)

Date: Sunday, 9 August 2009

Mission #1: Notecards

Location: Key Food on the corner of Court and Atlantic

Time: 6:22 p.m.


Affiliated Agent A states: "After I dropped this off I noticed there was a huge movie trailer parked right where we were- they were filming Eat, Pray, Love and someone told me Julia Roberts was right around the corner."

Mission #2: Funny Party Mustache

Location: Village Voice newspaper holder on the corner of (approx.) Court and Clinton

Time: 6:31 p.m.



Mission #3: Large Crystal Ball Filled with Glitter

Location: Outside a dorm where college kids always hang out, on Clarke Street between Hicks and Henry

Time: 6:42 p.m.


Mission #4: Business/Pleasure Notepad

Location: Mailroom of Affiliated Agent A's building--Hicks St. between Clarke and Pineapple

Time: 6:48 p.m.


Affiliated Agent A states: "Left a Business/ Pleasure pad with a note saying 'hope your life is filled with more pleasure than business.' My building is HUGE (27 floors) and lots of great staff and residents go in and out there all day/night."

Secret Agent L thanks Affiliated Agent A for her acts of kindness and for helping to bring some joy during this incredibly difficult time.

3 comments:

plainolebob said...

my hero.
glad you are feeling somewhat better. lost my dad last year and it took a while to get in the swing. will keep praying for you and best wishes. plainolebob

Melissa said...

I would have loved to find that party mustache!

I hope you're doing okay, L! Sending loads of hugs!

Secret Agent S said...

How cool, Agent A.

I'll be out on a mission tonight! :)