25 October 2010

MISSION: Beacon of Light

I've been going through some stuff in my life lately that's been rather difficult.  Some of those things have been resolved, and today I finally started to feel the positive effects from that resolve.  Just earlier today, I sent an email to someone telling him that I felt light.  And when I was going through my inbox a little bit ago to decide which mission to post, I came across this sweet one from Affiliated Agent M in Atlanta, and I knew it was totally appropriate for today!  We should all be so blessed to feel light and to share our light with others.

Date: Friday, 13 August 2010

Location: Dunbar Community Center; Atlanta, Georgia

Time: 1:45 p.m.

Let's hear about Affiliated Agent M's first mission!

I was so excited to become an affiliated agent that I could not wait to get that first mission under my belt.  I was on my way out of town for a long, fun weekend and I was feeling light, so I wanted to share that with someone else.  So, I bought a little LED flashlight and took it to a local community center.  




Because there were so many people around I left it in the women's bathroom so that I could be sure no one would see me and so I could be sure that it would be found at random.


Affiliated Agent M, I LOVE this mission.  Your witty play on words is so sweet, and these little flashlights really do come in handy!  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awesome!