05 November 2010

MISSION: Hershey Park Happiness

You know who has two thumbs and loves chocolate?

This girl.

You know who has two thumbs and loves missions that involve chocolate?

Yup, you guessed it. 

Date: Friday, 24 September 2010

Location: women's restroom; Target; Maryland

Time: 4:20 p.m.

Affiliated Agent V tells us about her very first mission:

Hello SAL,
I completed my first mission on Friday, man was it fun!

I happened to have 2 extra tickets to Hershey Park and decided they would be the perfect little something for my first mission.




I got everything prepared and ready on Friday morning and decided I would leave it in the ladies room of my local Target. I was taking my son to a school event and dropped in Target first. It was about 4:20pm on Friday the 24th, in Maryland.


I went into the Target bathroom and hung out in a stall while it emptied out, once empty I made my move. I put it on top of the paper towel dispenser quickly took my pictures and hurried out.




This was SO exciting and can not wait to do more!!
Thank you SO much!!

No comments: