10 November 2010

MISSION: Covert Ops. With Mini Agents.

There are no words, other than this mission cracks me up.

Brilliant narrative, Affiliated Agent DS.  Brilliant.  Way to bring the family into the experience.  *high five*

Date: Thursday, 30 September 2010

Location: family restroom; Target; Harmar Township, PA

Time: 6:00 p.m.

Affiliated Agent DS (and troops) report in:

Date: Sept. 30, 2010
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Harmar Target
Agents: Affiliate Agent DS, Mini Agent HS (age 7), Mini Agent AS (age 3)

Agents acquired $5 gift card, which was left on the changing table in the family restroom. To remain covert, Mini Agent AS, currently "potty training" as part of her cover, needed to use the restroom. Photographic evidence of the completed mission is attached (all evidence of Mini Agent AS's cover have been destroyed). I am pleased to report Mini Agents followed protocol and did not release top secret information to civilians and we left the scene unnoticed.





Mini Agent HS decided future missions will be to leave a $20 gift card in someone's mailbox and to buy a Hot Wheels car and tracks. Affiliate Agent DS will take these missions into consideration and report future activity.

Signing off,

Affiliate Agent DS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so "Mission Impossible". Love it!

Secret Agent B said...

Love it! Did the instructions self-destruct?

James said...

Love it! The potty training part was by far the best.

Simply Yogini said...

You are truly amazing! I adore you!

Randy Rodriguez said...

Haven't you heard about Mr Calvin's blank ATM card and how other people have benefited from it? I'm Mr Randy Rodriguez. I want to share a blog and forums on how to get a real blank ATM card, i thank Mr Calvin who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and I was so poor without funds that I got frustrated. One morning while I was going through some stuff on the internet, I came across different comments of people testifying on how Mr Calvin has helped them from being poor to being rich through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, I decided to contact him to know if he is real. He proved to me beyond all doubts that it was real. So I urgently ordered for my own blank ATM card by Contacting his email and today I'm also testifying about the good work of Mr Calvin. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which I am using today Contact the company now and become extremely rich too. Email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com or WhatsApp +447937001817