21 July 2010

MISSION: Cruisin' on a Hot Summer Night in Canada

Oh. Snap.

TWO international missions in a row?


We're rockin' the world with kindness, yo.


Affiliated Agent K--who calls herself an Affiliated Member of the Secret Agent L Project--is awesome. Not only has she joined the SAL team, she's been doing Random Acts of Kindness (RAKs) for quite some time already!


Hot diggity.


Her recent mission:


Date: Friday, 16 July 2010


Time: 7:45 p.m.


Location: Classic Car and Motorcycle Show, Main Street, Milton Ontario, CANADA


Gift: $5 gift card to
Jay's Ice Cream


Let's see what went down, shall we?

Affiliated Agent K states:

I was really nervous this time because it was a much bigger crowd of people around me compared to normal. But I tried to stay inconspicuous. I stopped by a local church to have a quick "sit down" on their steps, and I dropped the package as I stood up to leave.Then I just walked away.


I actually stopped at a street vendor to make a quick purchase, and turned around to see one of the church ladies come out for air. I knew for the first time I was going to see my RAK get FOUND! She picked it up nervously and had a quick glance at it, then.... SHE PUT IT DOWN!!!!! A few moments later I was finished and headed for home. No clue if it was found later but I sure hope so. One thing I forgot to get a picture of was the actual GIFT inside!!!!


It was a $5 gift card to this place. A classic on a hot summer night in our town! I hope whoever finds it will enjoy a treat on me!

This was a super fun mission, can't wait to prepare for my next RAK!!!!!

1 comment:

tina said...

It is a shame that we are not accustomed to random acts of kindness. Being unfamiliar with receiving a gift from ? for no reason, this lady just didn't know how to accept the gift. But times are a changin'