24 July 2010

MISSION: Finally. #helloSAL.

Well, tonight's the night.

I will be revealing my secret identity at the #helloSAL fundraiser at the Firehouse Lounge in the Strip District. Nervous? Of course! Excited? Absolutely! The Secret Agent L Project began one year ago today (Happy Anniversary to me!), so tonight it only seems fitting that I would begin taking the project to the next level.

And in order to do so, I think I'm gonna have to show the ol' face.

If you can't make it tonight to the big reveal, you can watch it here, courtesy of Mike Woycheck, Man of All Things Amazing and Kind. Barring any technical glitches, the web stream should begin around 8 p.m.

I will be revealing my identity promptly at 9 p.m., so make sure you're not taking a potty break or anything.

Thank you all for your love and kindness over the past year, for your continued interest in and support of the Secret Agent L Project, and for your commitment to making this world a kinder place.

I send my love to each and every single one of you.

Check back early next week for photos, video, and all things Big Reveal!

No comments: