15 August 2010

MISSION: Construction Junction, What's Your Function?

I gotta tell ya. My Affiliated Agents are not only thoughtful and kind, but they're creative, too.

In keeping with the recent post concerning the well-being of our construction workers, Affiliated Agent T of Texas managed to knock one out of the park. And I must admit: her sidekick, who she refers to as The SOTH, is a much-welcomed addition to the Affiliated Agents Team. Despite The SOTH's less-than-amused facial expression.

Date: Tuesday, 10 August 2010


Location: construction site; Texas (city withheld)


Time: 4:15 p.m.


Affiliated Agent T's report is, perhaps, one of my favorites:

I (Agent T) proceeded to accumulate materials needed to successfully complete my mission. All items were found at a local crafts shop, they included, paper, large hankie, and ribbon. I returned to home base to assemble the various components necessary to carry out my mission.

During the assembly of the project, my side kick known as "The SOTH" was in attendance, and assisted.

A emergency kit was also assembled to carry in my super stealth getaway car, just in case I am called on a spontaneous mission.

On 8/9/2010 I scoped out my mission field and prepared to make my drop. The mission was aborted due to activity in the targeted area.

I am pleased to report that today 8/10/2010 at 4:15 my mission was completed. I carefully eased up on the target site, when a witness drove by. I cleverly moved past the construction equipment, and when the witness passed I, U-turned and quickly pulled up to the dozer with camera and goodie drop in hand.

I strategically placed the drop on the seat with my camera ready to point and shoot, I snapped off this pic.


With no time to lose since this is on a busy intersection, I quickly returned to my super stealth getaway car and made haste back to my homebase to report that the drop was a complete success.

MISSION COMPLETED!
BLESSINGS TO YOU, AND ALL OTHER AFFILIATED AGENTS,
AFFILIATED AGENT T

Affiliated Agent T, YOU rock! I can't wait to see and hear all about your next mission! Make sure your super stealth getaway car has plenty of gas!

2 comments:

jackie said...

love it!! nice job... :)
love your sidekick!

James said...

That was a great getaway! Super bold to put it in the driver seat!