08 August 2010

MISSION: Workin' Out and Cleanin' Up.

Now that I've gotten a handle on most of the 700+ emails I've received over the past few days, it's time to start posting missions again!

This one come from newcomer Affiliated Agent K from North Carolina.

Date: Sunday, 8 August 2010


Time: 12:15 p.m.


Location: Women's Locker Room Shower; Rush Fitness; Asheville, North Carolina


Affiliated Agent K states:

I bought a small body wash and a small body lotion.

I decided to make my first mission at the health club.

I had to put it into a zip lock bag so that it would not get wet in the shower.I had hope to make it prettier than it was, but the plastic bag was necessary.

It was left on the ledge in one of the private showers. I took the shower photo with my cell phone. This was fun!!!


Nice job, Affiliated Agent K! I'm glad you had fun, and I'm sure the woman who had a tough workout will really appreciate your kind gesture! Way to go, and can't wait to see what you do next!

No comments: