27 September 2010

MISSION: Now Showing: Kindness

Alright, friends.  This is it.  I have so, so many missions in my inbox--some dating back to early August.  I am going to absolutely try to get caught up on posting them.  I'm realizing that there's just too much kindness going on out there to only post one mission a day!  (Such a problem to have, huh?!)

With that being said, I'm just going to post, post, post!  That means you'll want to check back often to see the new and inspiring acts of kindness that my Affiliated Agents are carrying out each day.  So exciting!

This mission is courtesy of Affiliated Agent J of Lebanon, Missouri.  I love hearing about the little details that go on during my Agents' missions. Sounds like his mission was meant to be.

Date: Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Location: movie theatre; Lebanon, Missouri

Time: 6:30 p.m.

He tells us about his first mission:

I decided to pick up a five dollar gift certificate to Starbucks because they don't charge for the card.


I was full of excitement when I got home and went about preparing my package to be delivered.


On my way to the movies I caught the universe giving me a sign that bringing joy to people through acts of generosity was appreciated.


Arriving at the movie theater on a very slow Tuesday night I was able to drop off the package without being discovered and was able to snap a picture before I went to my movie.


When my movie was over I saw that the package had been picked up.  My first mission was a complete success and I can't wait till next time!!!

Affiliated Agent J, awesome job!  And the universe giving you a rainbow during your mission is just the icing on the cake!  I can't wait to see what you do next time!  Thank you for sharing your kind heart with others.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kindness is easy to keep the upper part of the creative force I call God, and I urge you to call any name for you. Kindness is, therefore, holy, holy and divine.

lost people