15 September 2010

MISSION: Stems of Sunshine

I love flowers. I hate doctors appointments.

Luckily, Affiliated Agent M in New Jersey thought of just the thing to help out people like me.


Date: Friday, 27 August 2010


Location: Oncologist/Hematologist/Neurologist Office; Route 36; West Long Branch, New Jersey

Time: approximately 3:00 p.m.


Affiliated Agent M states:


Going to the Dr is never fun. But needing a hematologist, oncologist, or neurologist, must be very difficult. So for today’s RAK, I set my sights on people going to one of those offices. I don’t know whether my gift will be found by a an ill person, a well person, someone acting as a support system, or an employee of the office, but regardless of their situation, they are definitively among the most deserving of a bit of cheer on a Friday afternoon.


I picked up 3 beautiful bouquets of flowers, and headed to a local Oncologist/ Hematologist/ Neurologist office.

I left one bouquet on a car in a handicapped parking spot, one in the ladies room, and one on the floor right near the entrance to their office.

I am happy that I was able to bring a smile to someone today.

And I would like everyone to remember, when you have your health you have everything.

Yes, Affiliated Agent M. You are so right. Thank you for extending kindness this way!

3 comments:

Operation Smiley Face said...

The timing of this post is amazing, as I am just getting in from my appt with MY oncologist. I can tell you that if I had discovered gifts like yours I would be beside my self with joy and gratitude. Great job A.A. M. and THANK YOU for carrying out such a thoughtful mission. Good luck with your future missions. Can't wait to read all about them. :)

Vanyvalu said...

So beautiful and moving, i´m actually with tears in my eyes because, kindness is such a powerful concept.
Thanks for adding love and joy to the world :)

Jessica (aka Faeanne) said...

What a great place to leave such beautiful flowers! I bet you really made someone's difficult day a lot sunnier.